Thursday, July 21, 2005

 
Howdy and hello all from Brayton Fire Field in College Station. It's Thursday, July 21, 9 a.m. 78 degrees and only 91% humidity. Eddie finally sent my pictures for me to post. I am too poor to afford a camera. We are in the closing days of Industrial Fire School. Then we have a week of Municipal Fire School. Over 2500 students and instructors will be in the Brazos valley. Mothers lock up and hide your daughters, dogs and cats. They come not only out of the woodwork but out of the woods, swamps and beneath the ground. Some of these persons/things have never seen concrete or daylight I might add.
Followed are some pictures of me with my Spanish Instructors from Project 32...The PIPE RACK. We had a good time. I've been at that prop for almost 2 weeks and I'll be there one more. Also is me in my NICE shirt and pants, then a pic of me and Eddie Avila. The newest new guy.
Have a NICE day. Ronz

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?